Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Reset EPSON Printer, Ink Counter and Ink Cartridges
"Parts Inside Your Printer Has Reached The End Of Its Service Life" error message shows up on your computer screen.
Generally, this error message is caused by the malfunction of non
user-replaceable parts within your printer. NOTE: It is highly
recommended that if
your printer is still within its one-year warranty period (from the
original date of purchase) please contact the EPSON from 9 AM to 9 PM
EST or 6 AM to 6 PM PST Monday through Friday (except holidays) when
you are with your computer and printer setup. This will save you valuable time and money.
Else, there are only two things that you can do with this error message:
Use EPSON Ink Pads Reset Utility or SSC Service Utility for EPSON Stylus Printer
Epson Ink Pads Reset Utility
If your product is
displaying an end of life service message, please view and complete the
required information from the link below to proceed.
Please visit ink pad reset page at www.epson.com/ipr for information on the error your printer is displaying and what you can do to fix it.
SSC Service Utility for Epson Stylus Printer
The SSC Service Utility allows you to do many amazing things with Your EPSON printer :
1) Work directly with CSIC in EPSON Stylus printers cartridges.
2) Reset or rewrite any chip using special add on device.
3) Freeze internal ink counters.
4) Reset internal ink counters even with empty cartridges.
5) Separate cleaning of color and black heads for all EPSON ink jet printers, powerful cleaning mode.
6) Hot swapping of cartridges supported.
7) Resetting of protection counter (even then it is already full).
8) More then 100 different EPSON printers supported This program helps people with high printing demands to save money (the program works with both black and color cartridges).
The software works under Windows 95/98/ME/2K2/XP with both the LPT and USB printers.
Click here to download tools